Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Short one!

Ok so I know I've been a bad blogger as of late, forgive me?? I've had some family woes that require me to take two weeks off work (to go see my mom) and arranging that hasn't been super easy. Not to mention trying to get stuff ready for Ben to be stuck at home without me for two weeks!

I passed my bean bags off to Valerie so she could finish them up for me. I still have some squares to cut and mail for my I spy swap. Then there's dishes and laundry and cat box cleaning, and more laundry, and bills to pay and indeed more laundry. So I will likely be on hiatus from now until the 2nd of May. I'm taking some projects with me, one that's extremely close to completion. Should I finish it, you might get to see a picture of it :)

I hope all (three) of you are still following me upon my return to the blog-o-sphere.


Happy Tuesday :)

Sydney

2 comments:

  1. I'll still be following! ;) Enjoy your time with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip. I'm looking forward to seeing your finished projects when you get back.

    ReplyDelete