Monday, April 5, 2010

Pick a Pattern...

Long time no see! Not that I ever see you, but oh well. I'm busy turning my bean bags right side out. Only R-Z to go! Then I have to fill them and stitch up the hole. I'm thinking that needs to be done on my machine because I don't think any of my hand sewn seams will hold up to being thrown around by a 5 year old. I also made a little draw string bag for them to go in. Its not great, but considering its my first bag ever, I think I did a darn good job. (Just don't look at the sides!)



I also decided that one of my friends at work needs a new bag to carry stuff in. I then proceed to Joann to get a pattern or two. As it turns out, the Simplicity patterns were on sale for .99 Cents! So I got my bag pattern (not a simplicity pattern, but it was my favorite, so I got it). Then I think, I'll just look and see what else I can find. Well, to make a long story short, I bought 7 more simplicity patterns. My total savings: $113! :)



Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment