Monday, September 6, 2010

Fun Frantic Sewing


I got a call on Thursday.  A friend, who has been waiting to adopt a baby, got the call that they had one.  Actually not one, but two.  Twin boys!  Not only that, but they are getting them tomorrow!  Let's just say I started franticly sewing!  I got most of it done to mail tomorrow.  I didn't get the car seat covers done, but figure those can wait a bit.  Here's hoping she doesn't read my blog, other wise she's getting a sneak peek! I apologize, but it is very windy out here today, so not the best pictures!
Take me out to the ball game.
Snap closure on the back
Animals riding...things...


Changing pad, folds up and Velcros shut. Has a pocket for wipes and diapers!
Pacifier Clips.  One end has Velcro to loop around the end of the Paci, the other clips to a bib, or clothes, ect.

Close up of the ends.


1 comment:

  1. Dang, Sydney! You've been busy! And car seat covers? That's impressive, to say the least! I can't even fathom getting twin babies though, haha. I'm happy for your friend, especially if she's been waiting a while!

    ReplyDelete